CENTRAL & SOUTH INDIA PRIVATE TOUR for Molly M. & Paul O., Lake Oswego, OR
Call 1-559-446-0499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to custom design an India journey similar to this one.
We are having a wonderful time following your itinerary. The drivers are competent and polite. The drivers are always on time and the cars are always clean. The guides in each city are knowledgeable & seem to have been long time residents or were born in the town. I expected to tire of seeing all the temples but quite the opposite. Each one has had amazing carvings and an interesting history.
Molly M. & Paul O. from Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel in Mysore, Karnataka, South India
1. Mumbai, four hotel overnights in Chateau Windsor at Churchgate in south Mumbai.
2. Aurangabad, two overnights in Lemon Tree Hotel - sightseeing of Daulatabad Fort, all three Hindu, Buddhist and Jain sections of Ellora Caves, Aurangabad Caves, Panchakki, Emperor Aurangzeb's grave, Bibi-ka-Makbara.
3. Pune, one overnight in Royal Orchid Central Hotel & sightseeing of David Sasoon Synagogue, Agra Khan Palace with Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Saint Mary's Church.
4. Goa, three overnights in Panjim Inn and sightseeing of Old Goa including Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi, Saint Catejan Church and the Church of our Lady of the Rosary. Next day visit to Manguesh Hindu Temple dedicated to Shiva and the Mahasha Narayani Hindu Temple in Mardol.
5. Day train to Hospet for sightseeing of Hampi archaeological sites and Hindu temples. Two overnights in Royal Orchid Cental Kireeti Hotel in Hospet.
6. Overnight train from Hospet to Bangalore, one overnight in Saint Mark Hotel for sightseeing of Bangalore City.
7. Drive to Shravanbelagola for sightseeing of the Jain Bahubali Temple on a hilltop and two overnights in Hoysala Village Resort for sightseeing of Halebid & Belur.
8. Drive to Ranganthittu Wildlife Sanctuary for viewing the birds and Maggar Crocodiles, summer palace of Tippu Sultan at Srirangapatnam and Sriranganath Swami Temple. Three overnights in upper rooms in old section of Lalitha Mahal Palace in Mysore. Next day sightseeing of Mysore Palace, Philomena's Church, Chamundi Hills, Jagan Mohan Palace Art Gallery and Daria Daulat Palace.
9. Flight to Kochi for four overnights in Old Harbour Inn for sightseeing of Mattancherry Palace, Paradesi Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi, Bolghatti Palace and Chinese Fishing nets. Boat ride in backwaters.
10. Flight to Chennai for boarding the flight back to USA.