North India and Nepal Tour 2008 for Cheryl & Karen R. and Patricia G.:
Our India tour operator’s representative was great! He was very accommodating and helpful. The guides were wonderful. Really enjoyed our guide in Varanasi and Nepal. We really enjoyed the transportation by private car. Enjoyed the Muse & Taj View hotels in India and the Hyatt hotel in Nepal. The Mount Everest flight was awesome. I just wanted to thank you for setting up our wonderful trip! We had an amazing time and enjoyed all the places we visited! Thanks again so much!
- Delhi: 2 overnights in Muse Hotel (4-star in south Delhi) - sightseeing of old and new Delhi
- Varanasi: 2 overnight in Rashmi Guest House (3-star) on Ganga River Dasaswamedhaghat - sightseeing of Varanasi & Sarnath
- Khajuraho: 1 overnight in Usha Bundela Hotel (3-star) - sightseeing of Khajuraho & Orchha
- Agra: 2 overnights in Taj View Hotel (5-Star now called Taj Gateway Hotel) - sightseeing of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: 2 overnights in Alsisar Haveli (Heritage Hotel) with sightseeing of Jaipur & Amber Fort
- Kathmandu: 2 overnights in Hyatt Regency Hotel (5-star) in Kathmandu and Club Himalaya Resort in Nagarkot with sunrise view of Himalayan mountains. Mount Everest Flight before return to Delhi.