Golden Triangle Tour 7 overnights/8 days – custom designed within 24 hours
First of all, I'd like to thank you very much for your prompt and courteous service with the booking of my trip to India, with only 24 hours notice. At the same time, accept my apologies for having doubt with the integrity of your service, after all, you arranged my trip in a short period of time and within my travel dates, which were out of the norm, all without a problem. At the time, It seemed too good to be true, a trip just for me and my girlfriend without anybody else in the program, the itinerary was tailored just for the two of us, but it sure was true. With regards to the Trip, it was very good for the price. I felt that I truly got for what I paid for. The Hotel in Delhi, Florence Inn, was the best out of the three hotels that we stayed in. The service, food, cleanliness and ambience was very good. The hotel in Agra, Utkarsh Vilas Hotel, overall had a nice set up, the room was big and clean but the bathroom needed some cosmetic work to be in par with the Florence Inn. The hotel in Jaipur, Mandawa Haveli, had the best set up as well and they had the most choices for breakfast and dinner. The Driver was pleasant open to talk and accommodating to our needs. He kept the vehicle clean at all times and most importantly, he was on time every day. The tour managers at each city were courteous, knowledgeable and patient with the two of us, all of them provided with clear and precise instructions of how the days were planed out for us and their knowledge of the different temples were great. Thank you very much for your service. I will definitely refer your company to friends and family. If I can be of any service to you please feel free to call me or e-mail me.
Moises L. and Linda C., Houston, Texas
GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY
- 13th May 2009 - Delhi arrival - Florence Inn in Karolbagh, New Delhi
- 14th May 2009 - Full day New & Old Delhi sightseeing with private chauffeur driven car and private tour guide
- 15th May 2009 - Delhi - Agra - Drive, visit Sikandara, Emperor Akbar's Tomb - overnight in Utkarsh Hotel near Taj Mahal.
- 16th May 2009 - Agra - Full day sightseeing of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah
- 17th May 2009 - Agra - Jaipur - Drive 1 hour for sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri & drive further to Jaipur - overnight in Mandawa Haveli
- 18th May 2009 - Jaipur - Full day sightseeing of Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort with elephant ride, Maharaja's City Palace and Astronomical Observatory
- 19th May 2009 - Jaipur - Delhi - Drive to Delhi with overnight in Florence Inn, farewell dinner
- 20th May 2009 - Delhi - transfer to Indira Gandhi International Airport for boarding the return flight